- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term Site refers to www.ioaksolutions.com and other websites, owned and monitored by iOak Solutions.
- By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of iOak Solutions. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to
iOak Solutions. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from
iOak Solutions. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
iOak Solutions is a registered trademark. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from
- iOak Solutions does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- iOak Solutions does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through
iOak Solutions Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
iOak Solutions expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- iOak Solutions shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials and information from the Site.
- In no event will iOak Solutions be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use
iOak Solutions Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold iOak Solutions harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
iOak Solutions disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- iOak Solutions makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to iOak Solutions. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party.
iOak Solutions reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties. You agree that
iOak Solutions is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
iOak Solutions is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
iOak Solutions is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.